"Public Market" (PM): a concept I have implemented with this domain. As common generic software, the PM software, embodied in this reference instance, is just a mechanism to implement a Public Market via its' applications and based on these features:
- A realization of my Token Economy concept, applicable as the practical e-commerce software above.
- An application of C-六¹ and my DS project.
- In addition to the core drupal roles of anonymous, authenticated, and administrator, PM defines these roles:
- customer (from Commerce) this is essentially the drupal authenticated role plus DS base authentication.
- merchant (implied by Commerce) this is an operator of a Store
- and peer. System design targets this role, assumed to be an operator of an instance of the system.
¹ An distribution of core drupal 7/8 and my curated module set with focus for use in my domain service but usable standalone, .
² Largely the same as administrator, the latter has a very few permissions which the peer does not (without assuming explicitly) for the overall integrity of the system.